TrustOn Security in the UK wants to be the best career choice for talented people. We have a commitment to excellence and want our service delivery to reflect the changing demands of our clients who are increasingly seeking a value added approach to protecting their property, assets and people. To deliver this ambition, we are committed to recruiting and retaining the best talent and investing in our people. We are looking for enthusiastic, personable people who can work in a team, show initiative, adaptability and good communication skills. Each candidate must demonstrate an ability to deliver exceptional customer service and remain calm and proactive under pressure. Leadership skills are the key to any future promotion.
All staff are vetted in accordance with the relevant British standards and SIA Regulations, this includes a full life criminal check and 5 year career history. If anyone is disqualified from receiving their SIA Licence they are therefore unable to join the company.
Detailed Credit Reference Checks are carried out and applicants must hold a 10 year British or European passport before employment OR have the indefinite right to live and work in the UK with all relevant visas.
Role 1. Business Development Manager
M4 and M40 corridor
· Acting as primary contact for customers during the selling cycle and working with other functions to ensure consistent service delivery
· Ensuring Company and sales strategies are applied consistently to achieve business objectives
· Delivering individual annual targets for retention and profitability
· Building long term relationships with major accounts ensuring opportunities are best practice and solutions are delivered to the customer
· Meeting required levels of activity, conversion rates and other individual targets, as agreed
· Delivering individual annual and monthly targets for revenue and gross margin
Desired Skills & Experience
· Experience of selling into a service lead organization within Security
· Persuasive Communication
· Planning and organizing
· Resilience and flexibility
· Strategic perspective
· Enthusiasm and drive
· Business results focused
An exciting opportunity has arisen for 2 Business Development Managers to join our business in London and the South West.
The position holders will be responsible for developing major accounts within a geographical or vertical market to ensure Customer, Individual and Company Objectives are achieved. This will be achieved by building relationships with prospects and existing customers, identifying opportunities, winning business, and liaising with operational teams to ensure service requirements are delivered.
G4S Secure Solutions (UK)
Experience: Mid-Senior level
Functions:Business Development, Sales, Management
Compensation:Competitive, with good prospects of promotion
To apply: Send CV to email@example.com quoting Business Development Manager.
Role 2. Security Guard
TrustOn are regularly looking for security guards in the counties of Wiltshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Berkshire.
If you are interested in joining a company that values and treats its staff with respect please email your CV and SIA license details to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Security Guard.